December 30, 2010 § Leave a comment
1. Update blog more frequently.
2. Open an online vintage clothing store called Vintrowear, which specializes in, initially, cowboy shirts.
Let’s get started on #1! The fiscal year doesn’t end until February, so I can’t guarantee I’ll keep updating on a timely basis, but since I’m currently enjoying the last 3.5 days of my much-needed vacation, I have a bit of time. It’s been such a busy end-of-the-year! It all started in October, with my birthday. And then Halloween. And thus the Season of the Von Behren began. Take a look.
Also in there was Dan’s birthday blowout, not pictured because I was busy selling over $1000 worth of raffle tickets for Transportation Alternatives. Yey, me! Yey, no cars! Yey, Dan, for turning 50!
And yey for Vintrowear! Coming soon to an internet near you. Everything old is new again! Happy New Year!
All my best,
July 31, 2010 § Leave a comment
In no particular order:
(1) Adam’s actual birthday.
(2) My friends Melissa and Paul had a fabulous wedding celebration.
(3) Our friend Andy York played on the upper west side at a bar with no air conditioning.
(4) Road tripped to Hoboken to see Dawes, then back to Manhattan, then back to Jersey (Bloomfield) for Dan’s co-worker’s birthday, then to Sam’s Club where we officially became members, then back to Manhattan, then to Long Island for a day at Jones Beach, then back to Manhattan where we got to eat at Empanada Mama for the first time (delicious). Whew!
(5) Heading out in a few minutes to see my friend Gain test for 2nd kyu brown belt. Go Gain!
Ok, I owe you all some pictures. I’m going to try inserting a gallery. Let’s see what happens.